We are pleased to announce that tickets are on sale for the 2017 Making the City Playable Conference. Following on from the success of Playable City Day 2016 and the previous Making the City Playable Conference, we have gathered together an international mix of creatives and city change-makers to speak about their transformative work in cities from Montreal to Mexico City, Lagos to Copenhagen.
The one day programme will explore the theme of the Playable City and feature playful interventions, opportunities for networking, debate and discussion and a chance to meet Watershed’s fifteen international city change makers – joining us on a three year programme to put people and play at the heart of their future city.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Miguel Sicart, Play Scholar
- Pascale Daigle, Programme Director of Montreal’s Quartier des Spectacles
- Daniel Hirschmann, Founder of Hirsch and Mann, Watershed’s current Playable City Award winners
- Erin Walsh, Head of City Strategies at Future Cities Catapult
- Stuart Nolan, Research Magician
- Jen Stein, Watershed Professor of Design Futures at UWE
- Inua Ellams, Founder of Midnight Run
We will provide BSL and live captioning to accompany our all conference speakers.
Don’t miss out. Book your tickets now at: http://www.watershed.co.uk/whatson/8241/making-the-city-playable/ and join us for a great day at Watershed.
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Making The City Playable Conference is produced by Watershed and is part of the Festival of the Future City. It is supported by Arts Council England, British Council and UWE Bristol as part of Creative Producers International.